See our updated temporary hours below for information regarding the COVID-19 crisis.
Saturday, 10:00-4:00 *Our Saturday phone hours will be sporadic during this temporary shut down.
*Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day following Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Store Front Temporarily Closed to Walk In Customers Starting March 18th
After much consideration, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our retail store-front to walk in traffic starting March 18th. We will keep you posted as to when we will reopen to walk-in customers.
Based on area school closures and recommendations of the governor to limit gatherings to less than 10 people, it is imperative that we take these steps to insure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
While we are in the middle of unusual circumstances, we are doing what we can to keep your creativity flowing! To help ease this transitional time of social distancing, we are happy to offer several options to keep you well stocked and creating.
• We are still shipping orders daily from our website. Orders placed by 2:00 central time will ship the same business day.
• Curbside Pick-Up: If you’d like to place an order to pick up at the shop, we’ll let you know when it is ready and you can pull up in front and we’ll run your order out to your car.
• Phone Orders: Not comfortable ordering online, or need more personalized service? Give us a call at 308-784-2010 to order or ask questions. At this time we plan to be available for calls Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00, Central time.
• Personal Shopping: Need help selecting supplies for a project? Email us with a photo or your project details/requests to email@example.com and we can message back and forth to find the perfect combination for you.
• Facebook Live! We hope to offer some Facebook Live events to keep you entertained and informed. If you don’t already, please follow Prairie Point Junction Home of Wool Felt Central on Facebook and @prairiepointjunction on Instagram. We'd love for you to turn on Notifications for us as well to make sure you see our posts.
We understand that these are uncertain times, but you can always be certain that we will strive to provide you with quality projects, consistent communication, friendly service, and plenty of inspiration!
We sincerely appreciate your business and support during this time.
Stay Home, Stay Stitching, and Stay Safe!
Visit our retail location:
124 East 8th
PO Box 184
Cozad, NE 69130
Map Quest Link
From Interstate 80: Take Cozad Exit (222). Head north into town.
Follow overpass to arrive at the 1st stop sign (8th Street). Turn west (left).
Prairie Point Junction is just 1 1/2 blocks down the street on the north (right).
From Highway 30: Turn north on Meridian. Proceed two blocks to 8th street.
Turn east (right). Prairie Point Junction is 1/2 block down the street on the north (left).
Located in Cozad, we are just minutes off Interstate 80 in Central Nebraska.
Cozad's location on the 100th Meridian makes it nearly the geographic center,
east to west of the United States. Cozad is a rural community with a population
of 4,500. Our downtown boasts a variety of unique shopping and dining experiences that you
are sure to enjoy.
The Daily Scoop
Robert Henri Museum
Shabby Chic Boutique
Rustic and Red
100th Meridian Museum
Prairie Point Junction was established in September of 1998. Since that time we've
grown by leaps and bounds.
We're honored to have been featured as a Top 10 Shop in the Fall 2005 issue of
American Patchwork and Quilting's Quilt Sampler magazine.
You're sure to find inspiration for a new project, or the perfect fabric to complete that
project-in-progress. Our favorite fabric manufacturers including Moda, Marcus,
Henry Glass, Kaufman, P&B Textiles, Timeless Treasures, Benartex, Andover,
and Red Rooster to name a few.
You'll find a wide selection of fabric from dark reproduction styles to modern brights
and everything in between, all artfully displayed on traditional shelves as well as in
unique displays such vintage church window frames, benches constructed from
repurposed beds, and old goat coat and more.
Arranging creative displays is one of our favorite things to do - and one that we are
often complimented on. A multitude of samples hung throughout the store makes
our shop a fantastic point of inspiration.
New to quilting, or just looking for a quick and easy project? We stock a wide selection
of pre-cut fabrics including layer cakes, jelly rolls, charm packs and mini charms too.
You'll also find a complete line of notions, books, pattern and ktis for all your
quilting needs. We're one of the few places in our area to stock the complete
line of DMC embroidery floss.
Wool and Wool Blend Felt continues to be a popular trend with an entire area of our
shop dedicated to Wool Felt Central. You'll find over 100 colors of National
Nonwoven's Wool Blend Felt in every color of the rainbow imaginable. Wool blend
felt is idea for penny rugs, pillows, table mats, candle mats, ornaments, faux foods,
costumes and so much more.
We also carry 100's of styles of 100 percent wool fabrics too in an array of plaids, tweeds,
We hope to see you soon!