Store Front Temporarily Closed to Walk In Customers Starting March 18th
After much consideration, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our retail store-front to walk in traffic starting March 18th. We will keep you posted as to when we will reopen to walk-in customers.
Based on area school closures and recommendations of the governor to limit gatherings to less than 10 people, it is imperative that we take these steps to insure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
While we are in the middle of unusual circumstances, we are doing what we can to keep your creativity flowing! To help ease this transitional time of social distancing, we are happy to offer several options to keep you well stocked and creating.
• FREE Shipping on orders over $50.00 through March 31st. Use coupon code PPJFREESHIP to enable the free shipping on your order. (*We’ll use a combination of UPS and the postal service to ship orders, so if your address changes based on the method used, please be sure to note that information when you check out)
• Curbside Pick-Up: If you’d like to place an order to pick up at the shop, we’ll let you know when it is ready and you can pull up in front and we’ll run your order out to your car.
• Phone Orders: Not comfortable ordering online, or need more personalized service? Give us a call at 308-784-2010 to order or ask questions. At this time we plan to be available for calls Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00, Central time.
• Personal Shopping: Need help selecting supplies for a project? Email us with a photo or your project details/requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can message back and forth to find the perfect combination for you.
• Facebook Live! We hope to offer some Facebook Live events to keep you entertained and informed. If you don’t already, please follow Prairie Point Junction Home of Wool Felt Central on Facebook and @prairiepointjunction on Instagram. We'd love for you to turn on Notifications for us as well to make sure you see our posts.
We understand that these are uncertain times, but you can always be certain that we will strive to provide you with quality projects, consistent communication, friendly service, and plenty of inspiration!
We sincerely appreciate your business and support during this time.
Stay Home, Stay Stitching, and Stay Safe!
We're so glad you stopped by. Below you'll find a listing of announcements and special events.
We send out an e-news letter every Friday morning around 6:00 a.m., central time.
Be sure to follow along to see new product arrivals, inspiration, and details about any special events.
To subscribe to our email newsletter, click HERE.