Join us for the online FabShopHop from May 1st-31st. What a great way to find new shops and great products.
Register for the hop HERE
Quilts Around the Block: August 11th-12th, 2017
Download a printable flier of events HERE.
Suzi Parron, barn quilt author and historian will be in Cozad as our featured guest for Quilts Around the Block, sponsored by the Cozad Chamber Tourism Committee.
- Friday, August 11th, 2017:
- *Barn Quilts Painting Workshop with Suzi Parron. Choose from 8:00-12:00 or 1:00-5:00 class sessions.
- Pre-registration required. Download a registration form HERE.
- *5:30-6:30 Barn Photographs by Kathy Chase, Cocktail Reception at Rustic and Red
- *6:30-7:30 Supper at 100th Meridian Museum,
- Advance tickets required. Contact the Cozad Chamber at 308-784-3930.
- *7:30-8:30 Pieced Together Documentary Showing at Chipper Hall, Sponsored by Wilson Public Library
- Saturday, August 12th, 2017:
- *8:30 Barn Quilt Walk Around the Block, Meet at Chipper Hall.
- Take a guided walk around town to view barn quilts in our residential areas. (weathering permitting).
- Walk will be about 1 to 1 1/2 miles. Sponsored by Cozad Community Health Systems.
- *9:30-4:00 Quilt Show at Chipper Hall, downtown Cozad (144 East 8th)
- *2:00 Chipper Hall, Lecture with Suzi Parron, Barn Quilt Author and Historian
- *Quilts on display throughout businesses downtown
- *Special exhibit featuring barn themed artwork at the Robert Henri Musuem
- *100 Barn Quilts on the 100th Meridian display at Wilson Public Library
- *Inspired by Nebraska's Diversity, Nebraska's 150th Sesquicentennial Quilt Exhibit at Wilson Public Library
- On display August 8th-24th.
- *Barn Photos by Kathy Chase on display at Rustic and Red.
- Kathy has photographed barns in all 93 Nebraska counties and has been featured in Nebraska Life magazine.
- Exhibit on display August 11th-2nd.